1. Letting the opinion of others control your life:
> It’s not what others think, it’s what you think about yourself that counts
> You have to do exactly what’s best for you and your life, not what’s best for everyone else.
2. The Shame of past failure:
> Your past should not be same as future.
> Whatever you had done does not matter but what you do now matters.
3. Being indecisive about what you want:
> You will never change until you decide what you want to be.
> Make a decision to figure out what you want, and then pursue it passionately.
4. Procrastinating on the goals that matter you:
> There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept
responsibility for changing them.
> The best time to plant a tress is twenty years ago. The second best time is now.
5. Choosing to do nothing:
> You don’t get to choose how you are going to die, or when.
> You can only decide how you are going to live, right now.
> Every day is a new way to find your goal and work for it.
6. You gotta be right no matter what:
> Never give up your right to be wrong while aiming for success.
7. Running from problems that need to be fixed:
> Stop running from the problems.
> Face the problems and fix them, love, respect the people in your life.
8. Making excuses rather than decisions:
> Most long-term failures are the outcome of the people who make excuses.
9. Overlooking the positive point in your life:
> What you see often depends fully on what you are looking for.
> You will have a hard time ever being happy if you are not thankful for the things you have.
10. Not appreciating the present moment:
> Too often we try to accomplish something big without realizing that the greatest part of the life is made up of the little things.